Tuesday, November 24, 2015

How to wear a summer dress over jeans


how to wear a tunick over jeans TUNIC8 TUNICK 7 TUNIC4 TUNIC BLACK 5 TUNIC BLACK 3


Its the beginning of summer in Costa Rica and winds are starting to get some strength, but the sun is shining stronger than ever. The mood is quite festive (christmas celebrations begin) and the vibe is relaxed.  Our outfits should match that and I think that wearing a very simple minimalistic summer tunic dress over jeans adds that litle sophistication and intrigue to our windy summer days.


I could have chosen a brighter print for the dress, but today I had a day filled with serious business meetings, inspiration reaserch and social meet-ups (I have to see the girls when I am here!) so I needed something with flare, fun and a little different to make a mark. I have always loved the combination of dark colours (navy and black). I think it is very european to do this – but it must be done in the right way: with intentional large color blocks to avoid it looking accidental and a pop of colour in the accessories (see the shoes).


The jewelry was kept simple. A gem of a hand braided necklace I found in berlin in a stunning store ECOLE (see my berlin posts) fine rings and my favouritewatch, of course, to stay on time.


Ready for whatever comes.


 


 


Dress by Zara


Jeans by 7 for all man kind


Shoes Kurt Geiger London Collection


Necklace by Ecole


Watch Tag heuer


 



How to wear a summer dress over jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment